This past Friday evening, Baby Dunn and I surprised Jason and my parents (who were in town for a few days to help enormously with the new house!) with a 3d/4d ultrasound session. It was absolutely incredible and I know I speak for Jason when I say that we're in love!
We asked that they not show us the gender of the baby (but it's strange that the tech now knows!) and we were all flabbergasted by the images that were produced on the giant screen. The baby moved around, yawned, held his/her foot, and at the end even seemed to wave goodbye! It was very special for us all and made us even more anxious for the peanut to arrive!
The yawn!
A sweet little girl?
Anna's nose?
Jason's nose?
A sweet baby boy?
An angel?
This was when the baby's hands started moving like he/she was waving goodbye!
Wow! I can't believe how clear. You both must be so in love with your peanut. I hope we can come and visit this summer.
ReplyDeleteso cool!! we can't wait to see our little one like that...
ReplyDelete