Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Preggo Spring Break Part One...

Last week, Jason and I joined my family for a cruise in the caribbean, honoring 40 years of marriage for Mom and Dad! Congratulations, Mom and Dad! :) What an example! 

We had a great time and were very happy for the chance to relax after a busy winter. My belly in a bikini took some getting used to, it's hard to believe we only have 10 weeks to go! 

Our internet connection still kind of stinks here in the new house, so I'll post pictures in waves.... 



       
40 Years! We love you! 

Formal Dinner

 
I really just sat in the shade and drank kiddy pina-coladas.... 

It's a strange thing for Jason to keep looking the same (actually he's been working so much this winter that he's lost weight!) and I grow for both of us! (or.. all 3 of us). 


Belly to Belly


4 comments:

  1. Too cute you guys! 1. Congrats to your parents-that is amazing and wonderful! 2. Anna you are SO cute- I love your belly and can't wait to hug you next weekend! 3. I love the belly pic of you 2 (or 3 I should say)! xoxox, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna,
    you look fantastic! I just read every post and I have to tell you the ultra sound pictures are awesome. I can not get over the clarity of them...incredible. I'm going to guess a girl :-)with Jason's nose! girls look like their dad and boys look like their mom.

    So much has happened to you and Jason since I saw you last! Keeneland,pregnancy and a new house!

    Can't wait to see you, Jason and your new little one! XO Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your little belly! can't wait to see you this weekend and celebrate the upcoming changes in our lives~ it's so crazy.... you look great:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT pictures!!! Congrats to your parents... what an amazing example is right. Looks like you all had a good time. Can't wait to see you in a few weekends!!
    With love,
    Alli
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete