Thursday, June 17, 2010

We're almost there!!

It's hard to believe that Baby Dunn is almost here (a'hem... please?!) and that 10 months have already come and gone. I feel blessed to have had an uneventful pregnancy and now we're very anxious to meet the little peanut! I'm hoping this is the last "pregnancy post", so I have some catching up to do on things that have happened in the last couple of months!


                                                         The baby or the watermelon?
There was a point when I was going through multiple watermelons a week... I felt ridiculous with a cart full of watermelons at the grocery store, but it was worth it! I have one in the fridge right now.... 

A shower in Traverse City, hosted by Memaw (Mom), Aunt Amanda, Madelyn and Aunt Jennifer - it was wonderful to see family and friends, even on a snowy May morning. Thank you for such a special day!


Back in Columbus at a shower hosted by Cousin Jenny and Aunt Diane - the weather was quite a bit different and once again, baby Dunn was surrounded by wonderful family and friends! It was beautiful.


Aunt Larianna, Memaw, Baby Dunn and Grammy Kate


The cutest diaper tower... Jenny loaded it with all kinds of goodies! 


Baby Dunn Bump


Mom and Dad - on our way to Daddy's first Plaskolite Management Party! 


And... the nursery, finally ready! It was a combined effort of many to make the nursery special. Thank you all! Grammy Kate is going to finish it off with a crib skirt that matches the glider and the window treatments. 


Now all we need is a baby! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment