Friday, April 30, 2010

A sweet celebration for two babies-in-the-bellies!

Last weekend I had the honor of being showered with my dear friend, Macare - by so many more loved ones and seasoned-Mamas. It was wonderful to be surrounded by so many dear ones and I know that Baby Dunn and Baby Lumbrezer could sense just how special we all think they are!

There were so many sweet little things that made the day wonderful and I am very grateful to Lindsay, Katie and Laura for all of their thoughtfulness and planning - and for everyone else that thought of us. We are so blessed!

                                           Baby Dunn is now 32 weeks - only 8 weeks to go!

Mama Macare (due July 24) and Mama Anna (due June 24)

Katie, Lindsay, Macare, Anna and Laura

Our wonderful mothers: Nancy, Mary, Betsy, Mary, Karen and Allyn Kay

The cupcakes were so cute! They were baby robins hatching from little coconut nests!

Sophie tried out the walkers for us and gave her seal of approval.

The barber-shop-quartet serenaded Baby Dunn!

All of the young ladies and mamas to be (hopefully more "to-be" soon?!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment