Griffin and I spent the week before Memorial Day in Traverse City. We had time with family, bingo with friends, a first trip to Pyramid Point, Jason arrived in town and I ran my first marathon! Lots of photos again, it was a busy week!
Katie and Vicki hosted Bingo at Katie's house, it was a hoot! (and a summer/4th of July theme!)
Katie, Macare, little Isabelle, me and Kate!
Griff, Mom, Izzy and I hiked up to Pyramid Point
Griff had some juice and planned his strategy for the Chicago to Mackinac 2031.
Jason, Griff and Kate; Mile 11 or so?
My phone died and I fell off of the GPS, they were wondering if I was at the first aid station....
I handed off my phone; at about mile 19.
Waiting at the finish
Finally!
Griffin actually gave me two kisses at the finish! A very rare thing!
My great friends! Mackenzie, A, Lindsay, Katie and Macare
I had such a great crowd!! I'm so lucky!
Love you, Mom and Dad!
My boys!
Quinn was trying to play with Griff and he was being a grump.
Enough is enough, we were all ready for a nap.
Post run and nap, in our jammies.
My legs still worked the next day - Ready to celebrate!
loves his Da.
On Monday with his Meemaw and Grammy
Helping with Mom's flowers.. his shirt says "Play in the Dirt" :)
And then we piled in the car and headed back to Ohio.










No comments:
Post a Comment