Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!


A new daddy!

A note I wrote to Griff, in a journal, while I was pregnant:

June 1st, 2010
We've reached your month! [boy was I wrong!] Your Dad is in LCI, I think relishing his last days of freedom. I sure do miss him. I'm awfully lucky that he didn't decide to give up on me years ago! It's a long love story, your Dad's and mine -- and one that has a beautiful result... you! Every time I see a blonde haired baby I think of your Daddy and how great he's going to be at being your father.



It's been a fun year!






A very special 'Happy Father's Day!' to Griffin's Peepaw, Grandpappy and Pappy Geoff!

Meeting Peepaw, July 18th, 2010
Meeting Grandpappy, July 23rd, 2010

                                                                              


And Happy Father's Day to Griffin's favorite uncles too!



We love you all!


I found Griffin in front of the pantry the other day, he'd gotten his favorite cookies off of the shelf and was having a snack.... he's sure to be just like his Da-da. 




No comments:

Post a Comment